All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Blog Candy Winners!!

Happy Friday. I had my daughters draw for the blog candy winners this morning as promised. I drew for a grand prize winner and a runner up since both of my girls wanted to pick from the bowl LOL. So the runner up will receive a small something from me. I hope to post a picture of what the winners will receive sometime this weekend but I will not promise as I don't like breaking promises if I can't. So drumroll please....the winners are:

Maria Matter- grand prize
Kathy H- runner up

Thanks everyone for entering and for visiting my blog especially! Your encouraging words have been very much appreciated. Ladies please email me your addresses so I can get your prize out to you (janette@olenfamily.net).

I also tried to add a subscription feature to my blog for you, not sure if I did it right or not but it is on the right side if you are interested in that option.

I may try to post a project here for you all later but we will see if I have time as it is going to be a busy day.

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Janette! Thank you so much!! I emailed you! Blessings to you and your family...and hugs to the little ones who helped draw names!!