All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hanna Stamps Sneak Peek Day 4- Final day

How exciting as today is the day for the release party of the new stamps from hanna stamps!!

When: July 3rd from 7-9PM
Where: hanna stamps forum
What- fun, prizes, challenges and more sneak peeks

My card today uses the new patio mini set being released tomorrow. I stamped my tree image and colored with my prismapencils and gamsol. I shadowed my image with my copic B00 marker and triple matted it. When I saw this image for the first time I new exactly which dp I was going to use for it- isn't it perfect for this? This card came together pretty quickly for a change. I stamped my sentiment and used my punches for it, piercing around the scallops. I finished off the card by tying my ribbon and using dew drops in the corner. What do you think?

Supplies:
stamps- patio from hanna stamps, hero arts sentiment
ink- pallette noir, old olive
CS/paper- fall flowers dp, old olive, sahara sand, really rust
accessories- SU olive grosgrain, SU scallop punch, CM circle punch, paper piercer, dew drops, prismapencils, gamsol


Hope to see you all at the party tonight!

5 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Cute and fun. Love this new image! Can't wait for the release tonight. I will be there (unless I have to go to Lowes with my sister to pick out tile) and I just spoke with Denise, she will be there too!! Hugs,

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful card Janette! I'm looking forward to the release.

Denise Marzec said...

Yepper do, girlfriend, we'll be there! Love all your samples and sneak peaks this week! You're doing an awesome job!! :)

Bev Gerard said...

I love this, Janette! What a fabulous place to relax & rejeuvenate! Great use of so many elements!

~Bev

Bev Gerard said...

LOL What a goof I am today ... My post above should have been on the Lazy Days hammock card ... but of course, my fingers have a mind of their own today! hahaha

Love what you've done with the Ficus Tree on this card, Janette! Great card!

~Bev