All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

gettin distressed with DRS

I you are all having a nice day. My card today is actually posted on the DRS designs blog because today was my turn to post. I post there every other Tuesday. So I am actually going to direct you there just so I am not posting the exact same thing here too. I had originally hoped to post a card for the color challenge today on SCS but unfortunately I did not get time to make one today. Maybe I will combine the color and sketch challenge together tomorrow. Anyway go check out my card here. Thanks and stop by again soon.

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Janette, checkout your distressed card...gorgeous! And the tip about the eraser...appreciated!!
Blessings, Maria