All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mojo Monday 49

Julee Tilman's sketches are awesome and this one is no exception. Take a peek:



I started by stamping my image on shimmer white and coloring with a combo of SU markers and copics. I then pierced around the image, sponged the edges and added rhinestones to it. I double matted it and set aside. I stamped the sentiment and matted it then attached between the image and the scalloped part according to the sketch. I assembled my dp layers using a corner rounder to make the scallops on the bottom layer and accected them with rhinestones. All the scallops were pierced as was the row at the top of the card. I tied my choc chip satin ribbon around it and attached to my card base. This also combines the dirty dozen fan challenge to use bling and uses the color palette for the verve project parade this month.

Supplies:
stamps- SU espress yourself, PTI year round puns
ink- brilliance pearlescent chocolate
CS- shimmer white, pretty in pink, close to cocoa, choc chip, berry bliss dp
accessories- rhinestones, corner rounder punch, su scallop punch, nesties, paper piercer, satin ribbon


Have a terrific day!!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the sparkle and bling. Thanks for playing!

Sue Strozyk said...

Love it!! My fav. color combo. and love the coffee theme. Congrats on the winning the verve challenge with this card

Shirley said...

How pretty, Janette! I love the colors and embellishments.
TFS

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous!! :)