All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hanna sneak peek day 3 and last day to enter for blog candy

Today is the last day to leave a comment on my blog posts for the hanna stamps blog candy give away. Today I am featuring the vintage toys set.



I colored the plane with copics, an aquapainter and a reinker. I then pierced a row along the top and the bottom. The layout is today's sketch challenge on SCS and the dp is from Crate. I also used the hanna stamps challenge today which was to use embossing on your card. My embossing is on the river rock layer which I used the spots and dots cb folder on. I thought it coordinated so well with the dp.

Supplies:
stamps- vintage toys from hanna stamps, sentiment- CC Designs
CS- blue bayou, river rock, vanilla, Crate dp
ink- bayou, palette noir
accessories- silver brads, stitched ribbon, aquapainter, reinker, copics, paper piercer


Hope you like it. Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog and on all the other DT members blogs as well (the links are on my side bar).

Good luck and thanks for visiting today!

19 comments:

Michelle said...

What a CUTE plane!!

Nancy L. said...

Very nice card, thanks for sharing!

Alison H said...

Love the card. It looks to be an awesome set!

Angela said...

Love the way you colored the plane!

Kathy H said...

What a great boy that would be!!!!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I LOVE this card!!! It's so well put together and the colors are great!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Nice coloring on the plane, Janette! And thanks for the chance at the candy (I "need" a new Riley!)!

Jennifer said...

I love the card! Very cute!! Thanks for sharing it.

slbt17 said...

this is great - a real boys card! thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

scrappintlc said...

Really like the colors combination.

Lyrical Stamper said...

More than plane....Great cards!

Sue Strozyk said...

Cute!! Great job on the coloring!!!

Colleen said...

What a cute plane. I love your layout.

n8tvtexan said...

Great guy/boy card. I love those colors. That plane is too cute!

Stefani said...

Blog hopping hoping to see some new Rileys coming my way!

Swedie said...

Those are great little gift ideas now that it is starting to get cooler. Tea or Hot Chocolate are so nice and warming!

Swedie

Kimberly said...

What a great card for a boy. Love the piercing!

Shannon Roberts said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I luv it!! Have to have it!!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow, this looks great! I love the layout and colors and how you used this stamp. Perfect!