All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas cash? Here a few Christmas sales for ya...

Hi everyone! I know it has been quite some time since I have been able to post and I knew that was going to happen with Christmas. I have not had a chance to stamp in well over a week so I hope I will remember how LOL. So unfortunately, I still don't have a card to post but I know that in the next couple of days I will. Tuesday is my day to post on the DRS Designs blog so I have a couple cards to share with you there also.

Anyway, there are a few cool sales going on with some of the companies I design with so I thought I would take just a minute to share them with you in case you were a fortunate recipient of some Christmas cash and you would like to pick something up for yourself.

Sweet N Sassy stamps has a year end sale going on with 10%-40% off select merchandise including, stamps, paper, inks etc. So be sure to pop on over there to see what bargains you can find. Also, be sure to stop back here on my blog on Thursday where I will have some sneak peeks to show you from the upcoming release on Friday. I will also have some pretty nice blog candy to offer to you as well.

Verve stamps- save 10%-20% off select stamp sets through Dec.31st

High Hopes- save 25% off the project of the month stamps. I usually have a sample to show you but this month I ran short on time so if you click on the link I provided you can see samples from 2 of the other divas featuring the POTM stamps.

Happy shopping everyone and hope you can visit again soon when I have some cards to share with you.

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Oh have I taken advantage of SNS sales last month and this! Gearing up for the big weekend to see what new temptations you gals have come up with.
No Christmas cash, just my own!