All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet N Sassy June Round Up and Release

Tonight Sweet N Sassy stamps is releasing 5 new stamp sets after the release party which is going to be held in the SNSS forum 8-10PM. So, I have a sneak peek for you of 2 of the new sets- In His Time and Borders. Take a peek:



I used the In His Time set and stamped the butterfly image with banana ink and then stamped the scripture over it. I die cut it with my labels 4 die and sponged baja ink around the images while still in the die. I pierced/embossed my butterfly strip using my Pierceabilities die.

The inside of the card


I created a butterfly bg by stamping the butterfly border stamp several times from the new borders set. I then double stamped my sentiment with baja ink first then moving the stamp over slightly and stamping with pomegranite ink. All the borders were sewn.

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps In His Time and Borders
CS- white, regal rose, urban prairie dp
accessories- primas, labels 4 nesties, pierceabilities, satin ribbon, sewing machine, pearls, MS butterfly punch


If you would like to see some more terrific sneak peeks from the DT then please visit the Sweet N Sassy stamps blog.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the release party!