All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet N Sassy stamps blog hop starts today and a sale

Hi there! The Sweet N Sassy stamps blog hop starts today and the DT has some great projects to show you. This month's theme is take a walk on the wild side. I am not one of the stops on today's hop but I just wanted to let you know about it and that there might just be a prize involved :). I have the blog hop schedule listed on my side bar for you. The first stop is the sweet n sassy blog.

Also, in addition to the Christmas in July sale SNSS is having a clearance 5 day blow-out sale where many of the items on the site are being reduced 40-50%. Now this even includes some of the basic grey 6X6 pads! You will want to hurry over to the Sweet N Sassy store because things are moving quickly.

I will be back on Friday with my blog hop card to show you.

Blessings, Janette

No comments: