All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sweet Stop Sketch 12

Hi everyone! As you are reading this I am out of town with my daughters. So the next couple posts from me will be rather short posts as I am trying to schedule them before I leave, hopefully they will post as scheduled too.

Below is the sweet stop sketch for this week and my sample.





I made a Christmas card because there is a Christmas in July sale at Sweet N Sassy stamps this month. I used the Christmas scripture set on my card and the gorgeous papers I used are from the incandescent line at Paper Temptress.

Be sure to check out the sketch details and some terrific samples from the Sweet N Sassy Sr DT on the Sweet Stop blog.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so elegant! Just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

This is incredibly elegant, Janette!! I want to run my fingers over it to feel all the neat textures.