All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

mojo Monday 127

This week's mojo Monday sketch is brought to us by Sarah. Below is the sketch and my sample.





It's a pretty simple and straight forward card today. I used one of my new scripture stamps from Verve. I have not had much stamp time so unfortunately some of stamps have not seen any love lol. I stamped the verse with chocolate ink and sponged around it with spring moss ink while still in the die. I also stitched around the edges with my sewing machine.

Supplies:
stamps- Verve stamps Ps 121:1-2
CS- PTI spring moss, dark chocolate, and dp. Paper Temptress poison ivy iridescent
accessories- satin ribbon, brown pearls, sewing machine, square nestabilities


Go check out the mojolicious creations for you on the mojo Monday blog. Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: