All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, March 22, 2010

mojo Monday 131

Hello there, it's mojo Monday!! I did not get to play along last week since I have been having some sinus issues due to the change in the weather but I had some relief this weekend thankfully and was able to join in for this week. Below is the sketch and my sample for you.





This is a great sketch for showcasing a sentiment or scripture which is what I have done today. I printed off my scripture from Sweet N Sassy stamps onto Paper Temptress blanc sparkle then sponged light blue ink around it (not showing well in the photo for some reason this time).

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Sing unto the Lord digi
CS- Paper Temptress basis red, blanc sparkle, jellybean green poptones, blue ruche; SU dp
accessories- pearls, fancy tags, circle nesties, satin ribbon, sewing machine


Thank you for coming by today! Be sure to check out the awesome samples that the mojo makers have for you on the mojo Monday blog. Details on this week's sketch can be found there too.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Great card! I love your scripture stamps wosh I had some of those. Beautiful work!