All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mojo Monday 132

Good mojo Monday to you all! Still suffering from a pretty bad cold on my end but again I had this card done earlier last week so I am all set to show you my sample for my mojo card. This week you have a choice of whether to do a circle or square card. The sample and sketch are below for you.





I printed off my adorable egg-cited Cocoa from Sweet N Sassy stamps onto Neenah white (available at Paper Temptress). I colored it with my copics, used a clear spica glitter pen on the blue stripes, and very carefully cut it out and attached with popdots. I sponged around the image while still in the nestie. I added a pearl to each of the scallops and sewed the edges.



Supplies-
stamps- Sweet N Sassy digi image Egg-cited Cocoa
CS- Neenah white, SU dp, SU bliss blue
accessories- nestabilities, pearls, copics, spica glitter pen, sewing machine, satin ribbon


Hope you can play along with us this week. You can check out the sketch details and the terrific samples on the mojo Monday blog. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

This is just a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose and Cocoa Mouse is so sweet!!

Karen said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colours. And what a adorable stamp.
Hugs,
Karen.