All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, February 14, 2011

New Creature

I have a couple of pretty CAS cards to show you today. Both of them are pretty similar but I made a couple small changes to differ them a bit. I used the New Creature digi stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps and it is also available as a clear stamp set as well.

P2077608

P2077619

I printed my butterflies and sentiments onto blanc sparkle paper. I colored the butterflies with copics, cut them out, and accented with stickles. I added rhinestones to both cards but the top card was finished off with ribbon and the second card was finished off by scoring a frame around the sentiment.

Supplies:
New Creature digi set from Sweet N Sassy stamps
blanc and noir sparkle cardstock from Paper Temptress
Lacey Squares nestabilities
Classic Squares nestabilities
Copics- top card R08, R05, R02, YR02, Y12; bottom card BG0000, BG72, BG75, BG78
Stickles
Scor-Pal
black rhinestones
black satin ribbon


Challenges that I am entering:

All Sorts- All about the Sentiment


Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Janette,

Both of your cards are just lovely and elegant.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Deb

JenMarie said...

These are beautiful!!

Danni said...

These are both Gorgeous!!

Lorie said...

So beautiful Janette!

Tammy said...

OMGoodness!!!! Both of these cards are absolutely stunning!!! I wish I could do CAS that well!!! Gorgeous work!!