All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweet n Sassy stamps March release

The new March release from Sweet N Sassy stamps is fabulous! Six sets were just released on Tuesday and today I am sharing a card made with one of them. Take a peek

P3037743

I used my favorite set from the release called Polka Dot Silhouettes. This set contains 13 images and my card uses the balloon image from the set. One of the reasons I love this set so much is because of the versatility of it. You can pretty much make any occasion card using it. For my card I stamped the balloon 3 times, cut them out, added stickles to the dots, and adhered with foam tape. I sponged in clouds using a scalloped oval cut from acetate as my template.

Supplies:
Sweet N Sassy stamps Polka Dot Silhouettes
Cardstock- Stampin Up Whisper White and Wild Wasabi
Patterned Paper- Stampin Up retired
Ink- SU brilliant blue, wasabi, pumpkin pie, and bashful blue
Diamond Stickles
Circle Nestabilies
Oval Nestabilities
white brad
s

I am glad that you took the time to visit today, your sweet comments are always very encouraging to me!

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Such a fun and happy card. Love the layout and colors. Wonderful work Janette. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fun, fun, fun card Janette. Love the colors and the matching papers. :o) PS: I haven't received your check... hope it's becasue you didn't mail it out and not becasue it got lost!