All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring and Easter challenge at 7 kids

The challenge for the next 2 weeks on the 7 kids college fund challenge blog is spring and Easter. It has been awhile since I have inked up my high hopes stamps and I thought the bunny blooms image would be perfect for the challenge.

P4175982

My bunny was colored with copics and the tail was accented with frosted lace stickles and the tulips were accented with a spica glitter pen. I sponged the edges around the image with tattered rose distress ink, sewed it onto my green matte, then distressed the edges with my scissors. The close up photo below shows a bit of the sparkle.

P4175986

Supplies:
stamp- high hopes bunny blooms
neenah white paper
memento black ink pad
copics- W1, W3, W5, R20, R22, R24, R00, R02, E21, G21, G24, G28
frosted lace stickles
clear spica glitter pen
tattered rose distress ink
sheer blush satin ribbon
basic grey porcelain dp
shimmer brads


Also, be sure to check out the 7 kids college fund challenge blog to see the great samples from the other 7 kids DT members and the details and prize info for the current challenge.

Hugs and Blessings,

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh My Gosh! Talk about too cute for words! I love it all!