All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baseball birthday

We have had so many birthdays to celebrate this summer between family and friends. I originally was going to give this to my husband but he was invited to a party for a friend of ours and I did not have any cards in my stash to give him- gasp!

baseballcocoa

I used the Cocoa loves baseball digi and colored him with my copics. I stitched the edges and used some baseball patterned paper that I have had in my stash for quite some time along with Echo Park dp. Buttons with baker's twine are used to accent the card. The sentiment is from the Happy Birthdays set which has a terrific variety of "Happy Birthday" sayings- both vertical and horizontal.

I colored this image quite awhile ago but here are the copic colors I believe that I used: R000, R00, R02, E41, E42, E43, E44, W00, W1, W3.

Thank you for stopping in today and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Janette!! I love it!

Danni said...

What a great card!! So fun!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is darling...love how you used the BB DP to tie into your darling image!