All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Poinsettia Christmas card


Hi everyone, I would like to share a CAS Christmas card that I made.  I chose the beautiful poinsettia stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps which is currently out of stock for my card but this image is also available as a digi so if you still need to finish some cards up, perhaps that will do the trick.


poinsettia

I stamped the poinsettia image twice onto Neenah white cardstock and colored them with copics.  I then fussy cut them out, omitting some of the petals and the leaves from the second image.  I popped it up with foam tape over the embossed panel and gold netting and added some gold stickles and gold pearls for a bit of glitz.  The sentiment which I stamped in black is from the Christmas Joy set.  A fairly simple card to make.


Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Poinsettia set and Christmas Joy
Copics- R43, R46, R39, G40, G43, G46
accessories- gold pearls, gold netting, gold stickles, foam tape, Sissix poinsettia emboss folder

I hope that you enjoyed the card I shared today.  I would like to wish each of you a very blessed Christmas and all the best in the New Year!

1 comment:

Danderella said...

Oh my gosh this is absolutely gorgeous!