All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone! It has been a bit since I posted and over a week since I have made anything also. My posts may be more sparse as I do have some exciting news to share if you have not already seen it lol.  I was asked to join the Dirty Dozen over on Splitcoast.  I am so thrilled and was very surprised when Lydia called me to ask me.  Anyway, for the next 6 months some of my work is behind the scenes so to speak, unless of course you are a fan club member :).

My husband and I share an office and last week we decided to move it around and switch sides as to better suit both of our needs.  Anyway, I have been living in a bit of disarray and just yesterday my desk in finally clear so I can actually use it. I am pretty excited about the new arrangement and will be finally take pictures of my craft room and share them soon. I have seen many people share their crafting spaces and I really enjoy seeing where everybody puts their creativity to use :) I look forward to being able to share with you too and show you where I enjoy spending some of my time

So, today I would like to share a card with you using the new Birthday Bash set and coordinating dies as well as the Script Birthdays for the sentiment.


I die cut the top of the cupcake and embossed the frosting with iridescent ice embossing powder- so sparkly and pretty!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me- enjoy the weekend!

No comments: