All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stem Silhouettes

Hi everyone!  I would like to share 2 cards today that I made using my current favorite set from Sweet N Sassy stamps- Long Stem Silhouettes.


The first card was created by sponging a bg with pink pirouette, rose red, and eggplant ink.  I then did first and second generation stamping of the silhouettes using versafine onyx ink.  The corners were punched with a marvy scallop corner punch and accented with pearls.  The dp is from SU! in rose red.


The second card I sponged crumb cake ink in my oval using my oval die as a stencil.  I then stamped only half of my image with versafine ink so that the flowers would be shorter and fit in the oval.  Great way to get more mileage from your stamps.  Rhinestones were added to the centers.  The flourish die is from MFT and the dp is MME.  

Well enjoy your day, summer sure is coming to a close so quickly!  

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful cards Janette. The silhouette flowers look lovely.