All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!  Today I would like to share a couple cards with you using the adorable Snowman Soup stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps.


For my first card I colored the image with copics and added some sparkle with stickles and a rhinestone.  I created the bottom layers of the card with the SNSS scallop border die and used the SNSS mini tag die set for the sentiment.


My second card I again colored the snowman mug with copics and added a rhinestone to the star.  For the whipped cream, I used liquid appliqué and heated it with my heat tool so it became puffy.  Once again I used the mini tag die for the sentiment.  The designer paper for both cards is from the My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland collection.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I wish you all a very happy healthy New Year!!!

No comments: