All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy 1st day of Spring!

Hi everyone!  Today is the first day of spring- woohoo!!  I just hope someone informs the weather that snow is not welcome in the spring (shaking my head as the forecast here in Buffalo has snow in 3 of the next 5 days LOL).

So since it is officially spring, I thought I would share a card with some flowers.

To create this card, I used 2 large post it notes to mask off the strip along the side.  I then brayered Stampin Up Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe  inks and removed the post it notes.  I stamped the Wildflowers from Sweet N Sassy Stamps and sentiment with black versafine and added some twine and cantaloupe ruffled trim to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!




No comments: