All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Inspired Trio

I have always really liked the comforter in my bedroom- the colors, the design etc.  I have thought about designing a card inspired by my comforter for awhile and I finally actually did it.  I have 3 similar cards that I would like to share with you today.  Here is a photo (very poor quality) of the comforter:


Here are the cards based on the comforter:


I used my favorite set- Long Stem Silhouettes and the new coordinating die set for this card.

Second card:


This card uses the Precious Poppies set and I made the image sparkle by painting it with Wink of Stella.

Finally the last of the trio:


This last card uses the new Cattails die and the sentiment is from the Spring Tulips set.

Thanks for stopping in and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

LOVE the design of your trio, Janette! The subtle colors are gorgeous and so is your bedroom! Hugs!