All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Fall!

Hi there stamping friends!  Today I would like to share a fall card that I made with you using one of my favorite Autumn products from Sweet N Sassy Stamps- Leaf Silhouettes and Leaf Silhouette Dies!


I stamped the leaves in SU inks- really rust, garden green, saffron, and ruby red and then they were cut out and adhered down the side of my kraft card base.  I stamped the sentiment in crumb cake using the Seasonal Wreaths set onto a banner and curved it up in the center.  I finished it off by adding a button and a twine bow.  

There is a fabulous sale going on now at Sweet N Sassy Stamps!  Be sure to check out the awesome savings available with the bundle blitz going on in honor of Sweet N Sassy Stamps 7th birthday.

Thanks for stopping by today- have a great day!