All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thanks

Hi everyone!  I hope you are well and enjoying the beautiful fall season.  This is my favorite season of all!  Anyway, I would like to share a card with you using the lovely Flowers in Bloom set.


I colored the flowers with copics and used Wink of Stella to give some sparkle.  The image was die cut using the brand new coordinating Flowers in Bloom die.  I then popped up the image with foam tape to give it some dimension.  The papers are from My Minds Eye.

Thanks for stopping in today, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Such a beautiful card <3