All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Sweet N Sassy Stamps Black Friday Sale!

Hi there!  I hope that you have all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Now that the turkey is done and the house is cleaned, it is time for some shopping!  I am all about getting a great deal and Sweet N Sassy Stamps has a Black Friday Sale going on from today through Monday Dec. 1.  So it is a great time to pick up some of those stamps you have been eyeing.

Select stamp sets are on sale 25% off.  Here are a couple of cards that I made with some of the sets on sale:

First up Birthday Bash.  I really love this set for creating birthday cards and it has a coordinating die set too which makes it even more fun!


Here are the products I used on my card:

*please note the dies and Lots a Spots are not in the Black Friday sale*

My second card used Delightful Doilies and is one that I created while I was on the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen and I was not able to share before on my blog.  It is great for creating backgrounds or CAS cards like I have here:


Here are the products I used on my card:


   
*note Faith scripture set is not on sale*

The last card I would like to share with you uses a digital stamp that I made 2 years ago and forgot to share on the blog.  Digital stamps are 40%!!!


Here is the digi I used.

Thanks for stopping by today- happy shopping!










1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Janette, each card is so beautifully designed, from colors to papers to coloring! I especially love the adorable Rhubarb Christmas card..love the tilted panels! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!