All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone!  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.  I hope that you are enjoying your day and that you are being spoiled by your family.  I can tell you that we are being spoiled by the beautiful weather we are having in Buffalo this weekend.  This is probably the nicest mother's day weekend that I can remember.

So after all the April showers we all know comes May flowers.  I think my favorite stamps at Sweet N Sassy stamps are the floral silhouettes and we certainly have some great ones to choose from.  I choose to make a Mother's Day card using the Wildflowers set.  Take a look.


I colored the stamp with dye based markers and spritzed it water a couple times before stamping on 90lb. watercolor paper.  You can use regular cardstock which I tried also but I liked how the watercolor paper looked better.  I accented the flower centers with stickles and finished off my card by adding rhinestones and taffeta ribbon.  The sentiment is from Precious Poppies which I believe is out of stock right now but if it wasn't for my mom I would have used one of the sentiments from the Wildflowers set anyway.

Thank you so much for stopping in today, have a wonderful day!



No comments: